Must Have List
Before you can start looking for a home, you NEED to know what you are looking for. Take the time to make a list of the features you MUST HAVE, are important, and would be nice. In Colorado a south facing house will save you hours of shoveling snow in the winter. Below is a list of other features that you may want to consider.
- Size (will your family be growing)
- Garage size (Scraping ice off windows is never fun)
- Size of Yard/Lot
- Traffic and street noise
- Basement/Man Cave?
- Age (older homes may take more work to maintain)
- Views (mountain views is a big reason to live in Colorado)
- HOA/Community Rules
- HOA/Community Events/Amenities (pool, golf course, tennis courts…)
- Air Conditioning
- Low/No maintenance
Next Step: Find an Agent
Previous Step: Financing Options
Back to: Colorado Buyer’s Guide