Everything Brighton, Colorado. Learn about new homes for sale in Brighton and real estate market data from local Brighton real estate experts. You can find neighborhood information, events in and near Brighton, CO, and open houses to walk through this weekend.
There are currently 16 blog entries related to this category.
Monday, May 13th, 2013 at 12:58pm. 52 Views, 0 Comments.
Todd Creek is holding their 13th Annual Community Garage Sale. 20+ homes will be selling items which will include:
• Lots of Tools, Saws, Grinder
• Saddles and Tack
• Sporting goods a Total Gym
• Twin Bed storage box, twin bed with draws
• kitchen cabinets
• oven, dishwasher
• entertainment centers
• Christmas items
• Vintage Bar Ware
• Bikes (women's and kids)
Many more items!
Come by Friday or Saturday the neighborhood is located off of HWY 7 (160th Ave) between Yosemite and Havana, just follow the signs.
Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 3:37pm. 436 Views, 0 Comments.
Enjoy a beautiful spring day in Colorado and take advantage of free entry* to all National Parks in honor of Get Outdoors Day this Saturday. Head out to Rocky Mountain National Park, or Sand Dunes National Park and remind yourself why we are so privileged to be living in such an amazing place.
If you want to stick to the city this weekend, you can still enjoy the Get Outdoors Colorado event at Denver's City Park. There will be rock climbing, kayaking, live music, dancing, fishing, canoeing, hula hooping and much more. The event is free and promises to be a fun event for all ages.
*Fee waiver includes: entrance fees, commercial tour fees, and transportation entrance fees. Other fees such as reservation, camping, tours, concession and fees…
Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 at 3:06pm. 382 Views, 0 Comments.
Join RE/MAX Momentum for the 3rd annual Easter Egg hunt. The weather should be great and the festivities are sure to delight all ages. Join us at our Brighton location just off 136th and I-76 in the Prairie Shopping Center. See you there!
Thursday, January 19th, 2012 at 8:20am. 276 Views, 0 Comments.
1. Wash your windows (inside and out) - You can do it yourself and it doesn't cost a penny!
2. Clean your yard up - rake the grass and make room for new vegetation to come through.
3. Pull out those bright throw pillows - This is an inexpensive way to give your couches a new look by putting out "spring-like" pillows.
4. Set out a welcome mat at your front door - Preferably something in bright colors like yellow, green or pink. Nothing says Spring like a great welcome mat.
5. Open all your blinds and curtains - Light is a great way to open up your home and make it feel bigger!
Thinking about selling your home or just want to know what it's worth - contact me
Friday, October 28th, 2011 at 12:16pm. 429 Views, 0 Comments.
If this question was tossed out into a group of real estate agents, the discussion would be long and heated. But it would boil down to, some say 'yes' - the seller has a duty to disclose a 'bad' neighbor - and some say 'no' - the seller doesn't need to disclose a 'bad' neighbor because it's not a material fact about the house.
Personally, I think there would have to be some definition of 'bad'.
I've heard a neighbor complain about another neighbors' habit of hanging laundry out on a line that can be seen from the street; meanwhile the complaining neighbor has not watered their lawn for the 7 years they've owned the house ('lawn' is the wrong word at this point!).
Most neighbors can be deemed 'bad' at some point, and 'good' at other…
Tuesday, October 25th, 2011 at 11:18am. 389 Views, 0 Comments.
Come meet us The 5280 Group of RE/Max Momentum this weekend at the Adams County Home Show at the Adams County Fairgrounds located at 9755 Henderson Rd. in Henderson, Colorado.
October 29, 2011 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M
October 30, 2011 10:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M.
We will be hosting a seminar on HUD homes at 3pm on Saturday October 29th. There will also be other great seminars for First Time Home Buyers and more.
Come enjoy the food, entertainment, learn about new products on the market, and enter for your chance to win great door prizes!
Attn: Kids! There will even be a Trick-or-Treat Street. You can Trick-or-Treat at each of the booths and get lots of goodies!
The 5280 Group
of RE/MAX Momentum
Friday, September 16th, 2011 at 2:23pm. 439 Views, 1 Comments.
Real Estate Market Analysis for Homes in Brighton, CO
This is a monthly real estate market analysis for homes in Brighton, Colorado for the month of August 2011. If you are looking to purchase a home in Brighton the real estate market analysis can be a useful tool. The report will help you determine how many listings are in Brighton, how many homes sold in the last month, the average price of a home in Brighton and many other important market factors regarding homes in Brighton.
The monthly Brighton real estate market analysis is also a great tool for home owners looking to sale their house. It’s always important to understand the competition in Brighton and listings in the surrounding neighborhoods in Brighton, CO before listing…
Thursday, September 15th, 2011 at 8:56am. 386 Views, 0 Comments.
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 at 11:34am. 258 Views, 0 Comments.
Tips to Prevent Foreclosure
- Be proactive. Contact your loan servicer immediately.
- You can find the contact information on your monthly mortgage bill or coupon book.
- Lenders can work out plans to allow you to stay in your home.
- Ask about foreclosure alternatives.
- Be prepared to disclose detailed financial information.
- Provide requested information in timely manner.
- Be ready to change your spending habits and create a budget.
- Open mail and respond to calls from your loan servicer promptly. Failure to respond in a timely manner can result in more foreclosure actions and additional cost.
- Consider refinancing your loan.
- Refinancing to a fixed-rate, fully amortized lower-cost loan may help.
- The FHA offers a
Thursday, August 4th, 2011 at 2:31pm. 367 Views, 0 Comments.
Come join us at the Adams County Fair this weekend! The Re/Max balloon will be there and we will be offering free rides. If you have never been to the Adams County Fair, check out their site to see what's in store.
It will be a great time for all, so come see us this weekend! Be sure to look for the Re/Max Momentum booth!
See you there!
The 5280 Group of Re/Max Momentum