Boulder & Longmont Weekend Open Houses Saturday 7/30 & Sunday 7/31Posted by Colorado Homes IQ on Friday, July 29th, 2011 at 4:51pm.
Saturday July 30th Boulder and Longmont area Open Houses
Ben Grisinger - 5280 Homes, Inc.
7/30 from 12-3pm
4442 Driftwood Place Boulder, CO $380,000
Fantastic home backing to park like greenbelt. Great flowing open floor plan. Amazing natural light with lots of windows and 4 skylights. Extremely spacious master bedroom. Don't want to be inside? Step out into your backyard oasis with amazing patio and even better swimming pool and hot tub. Still plenty of room for the kids or dogs to run. This is it.
John Lee - RE/MAX Traditions
809 Collyer Street Longmon, CO $282,500
Description: Fabulous Historic Eastside 2 bd, 2 bath home fully refinished hardwood floors, brand new stainless dishwasher, brand new stainless deep bowl double sink, brand new self-cleaning gas stove, new stainless steel frig, brand new gas hot water heater, new counter tops, wood stove hearth-repointed & cemented, storm windows, beautiful screen porch, stained glass light fixture, 2 ceiling fans, eligible for local historical designation.
Sunday July 31st Boulder & Longmont area Open Houses
Sarah Ray - RE/MAX Traditions
7/31 From 2-4pm
919 Yucca Court Longmont CO $187,900
Description: Large 4 bedroom home on Cul-De-Sac. Oversized 2-car garage with workshop area, perfect sized yard with patio and play area. Open kitchen with added counter space includes all appliances. Formal living room and dining area. Family room with lots of storage space could be 4th bedroom. Huge master suite opens to wrap around upper level deck. Large main level laundry room with chute. Central A/C, automatic sprinklers, Newer roof and furnace. Close to schools, park, pool and shopping.
Laurell Richey - Keller Williams
3815 Northbrook Drive #B, Boulder CO $209,500
Description: Beautiful paradise.Sit on your lovely, huge patio, look over Wonderland Creek & path towards the beautiful private park with tennis,volleyball & playground.Cool off in either of the two pools, or take a leisurely walk on one of the numerous paths. Take in the views of the Flatirons before going into your tastefully remodeled home w/granite counters, wood-burning fireplace, designer paint, tile floors and master bedroom with a huge dressing room/closet/vanity.Close to shopping and transportation.
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!
Leave a Comment
Search Homes for Sale in Colorado Cities
- Arvada, CO Homes for Sale
- Aurora, CO homes for Sale
- Boulder, CO Homes for Sale
- Broomfield, CO Homes for Sale
- Denver, CO Homes for Sale
- Golden, CO Homes for Sale
- Lakewood, CO Homes for Sale
- Longmont, CO Homes for Sale
- Louisville, CO Homes for Sale
- Littleton, CO Homes for Sale
- Thornton, CO Homes for Sale
- Westminster, CO Homes for Sale
Search All Real Estate for Sale in Featured Colorado Cities
- Arvada, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Aurora, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Boulder, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Broomfield, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Denver, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Golden, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Lakewood, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Longmont, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Louisville, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Littleton, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Thornton, CO Real Estate for Sale
- Westminster, CO Real Estate for Sale